Unsure about something? Check out our
Frequently asked questions
Shipping & Returns
What is your shipping policy?
- Free shipping for orders $150 or more. 3-5 business days
- Shipping rate will be calculated at check-out based on shipping destination zip code.
- 2-business days expedited shipping is available at check out
- We do not offer 1-business day expedited shipping—it’s better for the planet that way.
- We only ship and deliver on business days in the United States.
- We do not currently offer international shipping.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to process.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on the HOLO website.
Returns must be in original condition; unworn with tags attached and with the original box in new condition.
Please note if returns are not unworn and in good condition they will not be accepted.
- Place unworn shoes in the original box with the package invoice.
- Place the return shipping label on the box and send back via FedEx. We provide a FEDEX shipping label for your return per shipment. The shipping amount calculated at the time of purchase will be deducted from your final refunded amount.
- Once we receive your package, our team will inspect it to ensure it is unworn and in original condition.
- We will credit you back to your financial institution within 7-10 business days.
We do not offer a product warranty at this time but If you feel your product is defective as a result of manufacturing please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are HOLO shoes true to size?
Finding the right fit is so important. That’s why HOLO shoes run true to size.
The item I want is out of stock. What do I do now?
We’re sorry the item you want is currently out of stock. Please keep checking back for new styles and colors – they should be available soon! And be sure to sign up for HOLO emails for all the latest news and launches.
What parts of the HOLO shoes are made from sustainable or recycled materials?
Whenever possible, we use recycled EVA, recycled rubber, recycled nylons, recycled cotton, recycled meshes, and knits in our footwear uppers, lining, and outsoles. Even our packaging uses recycled cardboard! Please visit our shoe style shopping pages to learn more about the materials in each style.
What is Honest Foam Technology?
With a high content of recycled material, our lightweight Honest Foam Plus Technology—designed with durability and barefoot construction—offers great rebound and underfoot comfort with every stride.
Feel the all-day comfort and plush technology for yourself in our new Nephelea running shoe—and coming soon to more HOLO styles!
What is the HOLO mission?
At HOLO, we believe in great design, great style, and a brighter future for our planet—and we don’t think you should have to choose between style, comfort, or mother earth. The HOLO goal is to give everyone the opportunity to go outside and explore in stylish, sustainable, and attainable (aka affordable) performance footwear. We strive, so you never have to compromise.
Where is HOLO located?
Born in 2020 in Portland, OR., HOLO made the move to Grand Rapids, MI. during the summer of 2022. While our roots are in Oregon, Grand Rapids offers a great environment for HOLO with access to talented designers, footwear industry experts, and other companies that focus on using natural or recycled materials.